Heliskiing in Finhaut
Highs landing: 4220m
Run length: 2800m
4, 8 or 12p.
Terrain: Glacier, alpine
Finhaut 25 minutes from Chamonix.
The two main and most interesting drop offs are the Trient Glacier and the Petit Combin as they offer wilderness skiing in jaw-dropping surroundings. Each one of these drop offs gives us access to many different itineraries, allowing us to find the best snow of the day and the best degree of steepness depending on your desires, your technique and the conditions of the snowpack.
Because of the North-facing character of the slopes and the big distance from ski lifts, these two major Heliskiing drop offs are nearly guaranteed beautiful powder.
The price includes:
- Guiding with a fully qualified mountain guide
- Helicopter flights
- The obligatory Italian daily tax of 10€/pers/day for heliskiing
- The rental of individual safety equipment ( harness, shovel, probe, transceiver) and group safety equipment (radio, first-aid kit)
- Ski passes if they are previously planned in the organisation of the day
- Snow-scooters for getting back to Zerotta on heliskiing days in Courmayeur
- A 65% discount on the return price for car journey through the Mont-Blanc tunnel.
The price does not include:
- All the fees for transporting people and equipment
- Food and board
- The rental of an ABS rucksack (mandatory, 20€/pers)
- Ski passes which are not previously planned in the organisation of the day
- Anything which does not figure in the “price includes” section.