Heliskiing in Zermatt
Highs landing: 4360m
Run length: 2800m
Terrain: Glacier, alpine
Zermatt 3h20 from Chamonix.
The layout of the resort and heliskiing areas make it an ideal place for popping from the Swiss side to the Italian side of the mountains and back. This in turn means there is a huge number of different combinations. The possibilities of descents are such that not even a week is long enough to ski them all! Heliskiing in Monte Rosa means skiing some of the most beautiful off-piste runs you will ever find in the Alps.
For those wishing to explore more of this wide playground, the Zermatt week-end package will immerse you in the heart of the Alps and will allow you to combine off-piste skiing (thanks to the many different lifts) and heliskiing. Beautiful and vast that’s Swiss skiing for you!
The price includes:
- Guiding with a fully qualified mountain guide
- Helicopter flights
- The obligatory Italian daily tax of 10€/pers/day for heliskiing
- The rental of individual safety equipment ( harness, shovel, probe, transceiver) and group safety equipment (radio, first-aid kit)
- Ski passes if they are previously planned in the organisation of the day
- Snow-scooters for getting back to Zerotta on heliskiing days in Courmayeur
- A 65% discount on the return price for car journey through the Mont-Blanc tunnel.
The price does not include:
- All the fees for transporting people and equipment
- Food and board
- The rental of an ABS rucksack (mandatory, 20€/pers)
- Ski passes which are not previously planned in the organisation of the day
- Anything which does not figure in the “price includes” section.