Heliskiing in Gressoney
Highs landing: 4360m
Run length: 2220m
4, 8 or 12p.
Terrain: Glacier, alpine
Gressoney, 1 hour 20 minutes from Chamonix.
Gressoney is the paradise of 4000-metre peaks that constitutes the border between Italy and Switzerland: Monte Rosa, Lyskamm, Pointe Dufour, Matterhorn, Castor, Pollux… These are just a few of the mythical summits that this wonderful playground will allow you to ski.. Heliskiing in Gressoney will delight skiers with big thighs as well as lovers of the heart warming, italian-style après-ski.
There are no less than 7 different drop zones in Gressoney offering descents that vary between 1000m and 2200m of vertical drop. Enough to make you ski till you drop! If you come from far away, the Heliski-week-end package will allow you to get the most out of the fantastic off-piste runs of the Monte Rosa resort and leave you time to discover the charm of this beautiful valley and the pretty village of Gressoney la Trinité.
Col de Lys
The price includes:
- Guiding with a fully qualified mountain guide
- Helicopter flights
- The obligatory Italian daily tax of 10€/pers/day for heliskiing
- The rental of individual safety equipment ( harness, shovel, probe, transceiver) and group safety equipment (radio, first-aid kit)
- Ski passes if they are previously planned in the organisation of the day
- Snow-scooters for getting back to Zerotta on heliskiing days in Courmayeur
- A 65% discount on the return price for car journey through the Mont-Blanc tunnel.
The price does not include:
- All the fees for transporting people and equipment
- Food and board
- The rental of an ABS rucksack (mandatory, 20€/pers)
- Ski passes which are not previously planned in the organisation of the day
- Anything which does not figure in the “price includes” section.