Heliskiing in Valgrisenche
Highs landing: 3408m
Run length: 2100m
5, 10 or 15p.
Terrain: Glacier, alpine, forrest
30 minutes from Chamonix.
The Heliskiing activity offered by Heliski-Alpes is not an "all-inclusive" service The cost of supervision by a High Mountain Guide and the cost of using the helicopter will be paid separately to the two organizations concerned.
However, for your information, the blue price shown below represents the total price that the chosen formula will cost you.
Valgrisenche is the paradise of 4000-metre peaks that constitutes the border between Italy and Switzerland: Monte Rosa, Lyskamm, Pointe Dufour, Matterhorn, Castor, Pollux… These are just a few of the mythical summits that this wonderful playground will allow you to ski.. Heliskiing in Valgrisenche will delight skiers with big thighs as well as lovers of the heart warming, italian-style après-ski.
There are no less than 7 different drop zones in Valgrisenche offering descents that vary between 1000m and 2200m of vertical drop. Enough to make you ski till you drop! If you come from far away, the Heliski-week-end package will allow you to get the most out of the fantastic off-piste runs of the Monte Rosa resort and leave you time to discover the charm of this beautiful valley and the pretty village of Valgrisenche la Trinité.
Becca di Tos
Vallone di Polontaz
Col di Rabuigne
Col di Invergnan
Becca Della Traversiere
UIAGM Guide supervision cost:
- The supervision by an UIAGM mountain guide
- The loan of safety equipment shovel, probe, DVA, harness and collective equipment Radio, Pharmacy, rope
- Snowmobile service to return to Zerota for Courmayeur area
- Administrative Cost
Does not include:
- All costs related to the transport of people and equipment.
- The price of the Mont Blanc Tunnel 13€/p. see below in "ancillary costs"
- ABS bag rental - 25€/p. mandatory if you do not have your own verified and in working order see below under "additional costs"
- Everything that is not written in "what is included"
For your information, the helicopter price includes:
- Helicopter flights
- The mandatory Italian tax of 10€/p. for helicopter drop-off
- Ski passes, if necessary.