Steep skiing accessible with skis or mountaineering
For a lot of skiers, the Alps are a fantastic playground with huge potential for fun, but for some, it is more than that, it is a place where they can put into practice their dreams of extreme sporting feats. For many years, the Alps have witnessed the incredible accomplishments of extreme sporting pioneers such as Sylvain Saudan, Pierre Tardivel, Anselme Baud, Patrick Vallençant to name just a few, skiing down numerous steep lines and always pushing the limits further. Today, we offer you the opportunity of following in the steps of these pioneers, guiding you down major itineraries that made the Alps the cradle of this philosophy.
Run length: 750 to 3000m
2 to 4p.
Terrain: Glacier, alpine
Inteational flights to Geneva Airport / Chamonix
There are dreams you have to work for! Here is a selection of awesome steep lines we offer to take you down. The access to these couloirs requires the use of skins and often requires a certain knowledge of mountaineering and excellent fitness levels in order to stay within the time schedule and be capable of staying focused all the way up and especially all the way down!
- Couloir Whymper at Aiguille Verte
- North East face of Courtes
- South face of Dent du Géant
- Col du Tour Noir, north face + south face of grande Lui
- Couloir Barbey at Aiguille d'Argentière
- South face of col des Courtes
- Couloir Angélique
- Couloir du diable
The price includes:
- Guiding with a fully qualified mountain guide
- The rental of personal safety equipment (harness, shovel, probe, DVA) and collective equipment(Radio, Pharmacy).
- A 65% discount on the retu price for car jouey through the Mont-Blanc tunnel.
The price does not include:
- All the fees for transporting people and equipment
- Food and board
- The rental of an ABS rucksack (mandatory, 20€/pers)
- Ski passes which are not previously planned in the organisation of the day
- Anything which does not figure in the â€œprice includesâ€ section.